How to arrive
From the Marco Polo airport ( Venice Airport ) you can reach Lido in different ways:
- By taxi: you can take a car-taxi to PIazzale Roma, the car terminal in Venice ( cost around 30 EUR). From there the boat nr. 1 or 5.2 to Lido.
- water taxi: Water taxi is the fastest way to arrive il Lido but also the most expensive, about 110 EUR, you will be in Lido in about 25 Minutes.
- By shuttle bus: there is a shuttle Bus from the airport to Piazzale Roma, the car terminal in Venice every 20 minutes, the cost of the ticket is 3 EUR per person included luggage. From Piazzale Roma thentake the boat nr. 1 or 5.2 to Lido.
- By bus: the official transportation is the most slow, it will take 30 minutes to Piazzale Roma, it costs 2,50 EUR.
- Alilaguna boat: This service is cheaper thans a water taxi, it will cost 13 EUR per person, you will arrive in Lido in 1 hour and the trip is quite relaxing and will give you the first taste of the lagoon of Venice.
From the Treviso airport: there is a shuttle Bus from the airport to Piazzale Roma, the car terminal in Venice every 20 minutes, the cost of the ticket is 3 EUR per person included luggage. From Piazzale Roma thentake the boat nr. 1 or 5.2 to Lido.
YOu can arrive in Lido by car, even if its’ an island. Take the main highway (A4 from Trieste and Turin, A27 from Belluno, and A13 from Bologna) and road links (highways SS.309 Romea from the Adriatic coast, SS.14 from Trieste, SS.13 from Treviso, and SS.11 from Padua), follow the signs to Venice you’ll reach Ponte della Liberta´, turn right before P.le Roma to Tronchetto Ferry Boat, the Ferry costs from 17 depending on the size of your car, it will take you directly to Lido. Then you will find a lot of free parkplaces if your hotel doesn’t have a private park.
THe train is the easyest way to reach Venice. Fron S.Lucia Station you can take an ACTV water bus, Line 1,5.2